Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby clothes for a song

I have been on a baby clothes embargo ever since we came back to Singapore. What with the new clothes gifted to the kids over Christmas as well as the clothes I bought for them in the various bazaars I've been to, they actually still have a lot of new clothes to wear. However, I couldn't help buying a couple more new ones (for future use) when we went shopping recently at Song and Song in Lucky Plaza. The clothes are quite cheap (think 5 dollars per top!) and if you take the time to go through the racks there are a couple of really cute ones.

Here's what I bought for the kids:


I also saw some really nice boys' long-sleeved tees with robots and dinosaurs but unfortunately the sizing was either too large for my 6 month old or too small for my 2 year old. I was only able to get this bear on the scooter tee in the right size. Still, quite a nice haul for only 20 dollars.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment