Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Loot!

It's Mother's Day today! That one day of the year you can get away with asking hubby for anything. Now I didn't want hubby to buy me fancy stuff but I did need new shoes and new work clothes, so I asked if we could go shopping after lunch. So after having Mother's Day lunch at Chili's in Tanglin Mall, we packed off the nannies and kids in a taxi and set off to go shopping at Isetan. And wouldn't you know it, Gap was having a sale at Promo Studio at Shaw Centre offering 80% off all women's clothes and additional 20% off the discounted price for purchases of 5 pcs and above.

Here are some of the pieces I bought, arranged in different outfit combinations:




I bought 14 pieces in all, totaling SGD140 (or an average of about SGD10 per item), equivalent to about Php4700. Sure, it took me 2 hours to comb through piles and piles of clothing but it was worth it. Thanks hubby! And Happy Mother's Day to all fellow moms out there!

Note: The Gap Sale runs until May 22, 2012 so if you want to get your hands on really good deals, try to drop by.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment