Saturday, June 9, 2012

ELC Going, Going, Gone!

I had an inkling that the ELC sale would be a big one and that I should have gone on the first day. Turns out I was right. When I received my mailer via yahoo, the sender was Forum The Shopping Mall, so I thought it was only limited to that branch. As it happens, the sale was occurring in all ELC branches - including the ones at Paragon and United Square. In any case, by the time I went to the Forum branch, it was pretty slim pickings. I browsed and thought - where are all the stuff? I usually window shop at ELC in Paragon and there were usually tons of things I wanted to buy but the prices were so expensive. At ELC Forum, most of the stuff I wanted was gone. There were a few science and discovery kits and the arts and crafts stuff that I managed to get but I wondered whether I would have gotten a better selection at the other branches. However, when I overheard the cashier talking to some customers about how stocks were getting sold out and they had to replenish more than once, I thought darn, no use going to the other branches then. In any case, I'm still quite happy with my ELC loot. Here's some of the stuff I got....





Note all sticker prices are before discount so most of the items I got were SGD11 each. Quite a good deal. Anyway, the last day of the sale happens tomorrow. There's still some build-it kits, toy cars, pretend play sets and games. There's even face paint sets priced to clear- originally at 19.90 now going for 2.00!

Everything's 50% off and additional 5% off for DBS cardholders.


No comments:

Post a Comment